What transactions are subject to Reg D?
- Point of Sale (POS) debit card transactions: Transactions made from a savings account using a debit card at a retail merchant.
- Audio Response (PAL) Transfers or Online Banking Transfers: Transfers from a savings account to another savings or checking account using PAL or Online Banking.
- Overdraft Protection: Transfers made from a savings account to a checking account to cover an item, such as a check, pre-authorized debit, or a transaction initiated at an ATM or POS.
- ACH Debits: A pre-authorized payment from a savings account to pay a third-party item (i.e. auto insurance, electric bill).
- Employee Assisted Transfers: A phone request by a member to any of our employees to perform a transfer transaction from a savings account.