What do I need to receive a wire transfer?
In order to receive a domestic or international wire transfer, provide the following information to the financial istitution initiating the transfer:
- Name as titled on Southeast Financial account
- Account number to which the funds should be credited
- Volunteer Corporate Credit Union Routing/ABA Number: 264182395
- Southeast Financial's Routing/ABA Number: 264081179
- Southeast Financial's address: 220 S Royal Oaks Blvd., Franklin, TN 37064
For international transfers, members should instruct the sending financial institution to use a corresponding bank to facilitate the transfer to your account as Southeast Financial is not part of the SWIFT network. Southeast Financial will only receive transfers in U.S. currency.