Popmoney is Leaving Online Banking
We wanted to take this opportunity to inform you that Popmoney personal payment service will discontinue service, effective June 30. We apologize for the inconvenience. This decision was made by our vendor, and we are working to add new digital payment services later this year.
What you need to know:
- Payments created on June 30 until 5 p.m. CT will be processed. No new transactions will be processed after 5 p.m. CT on June 30.
- We recommend canceling recurring or future-dated payments that are scheduled for delivery after June 30. No recurring or future-dated payments will be processed after that date.
- Transactions initiated before 5 p.m. CT on June 30 will be processed. Recipients who are registered Popmoney users will receive payment automatically. If the recipient is not a registered Popmoney user, they will get notification through email or text messages with instructions on how to accept the payment. If the payment is not accepted after 10 days, funds will be returned to the Sender.
- If you are the recipient of any pending Popmoney payments, please accept or cancel the payments by 5 p.m. CT on June 30. Cancelling the payment will result in the funds being returned to the sender.
- While you will no longer have access to Popmoney, you may review your Popmoney transactional activity in your statement.