Deposit checks from anywhere, 24-hours a day
Remote Deposit is a free and secure online banking service that allows you to deposit checks into your Southeast Financial account wherever you are, using your scanner and computer or your mobile phone.* That’s right. Instead of coming in to a branch, you can safely and easily deposit a check from the comfort of your home. With Remote Deposit, banking is more convenient than ever before!
Using Remote Deposit is as easy as Sign, Scan or Snap, & Send!
- Sign or endorse your check(s) using the instructions on the Remote Deposit page in Online Banking (click "Deposit Checks" under "Additional Services").
- Scan both sides of your check, or Snap a photo with your mobile phone
- Send your deposit by following the instructions on the Remote Deposit page in Online Banking, then wait for your confirmation receipt.
It’s that quick and easy! Crediting your account is quick, too. Deposited funds will be available in your account by the second business day after you make the deposit.
Log in to Online Banking and click the Additional Services link at the top of the page, select Remote Deposit, then follow the instructions to get started. Once registration is complete, depositing checks is as easy as Sign, Scan or Snap, & Send!
*Funds will generally be available by the second business day following the deposit. Mobile deposit maximums apply and are subject to change without notice. Current deposit limits are displayed in the mobile app during Remote Deposit process. For recurring items in excess of the current mobile deposit maximum, please contact the credit union. Depending on your cellphone plan, multi-media message charges may be assessed by your wireless carrier. Other restrictions may apply. Please see the End User Agreement for complete details.
Remote Deposit Information
- FAQs About Remote Deposit
- Remote Deposit End User Agreement
- Funds Availability Policy
- Schedule of Products & Fees