You Are Our Best Investment
Southeast Financial has established a scholarship program to encourage and assist young people in furthering their education through post- secondary studies in university or vocational programs. This scholarship is just one way that we give back to the communities we serve. Two $1,500 scholarships are awarded to high school seniors who are members or dependents of members in good standing of the credit union.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a member or dependent of a member of SFCU in good standing.
- Be enrolled as a high school senior planning on enrolling in a full-time undergraduate degree program at the time of application.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Return the completed scholarship application by February 1, 2019.
Please Note: Employees of SFCU, directors, volunteers and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
Your Application Packet Should Include:
- A completed application with the signature of a school counselor, principal, or other administrator certifying your grade point average and attendance
- A certified copy of your transcript
- An essay of more than 250 words answering this question: Technology has changed in the financial industry over the last ten years. How have those advancements affected the way people view their finances, and how do you think those changes will affect you as an individual as you manage your finances on your own?
- At least one letter of recommendation
Completed applications should be mailed to:
Southeast Financial Credit Union
Attn: Scholarship Award, c/o H.R. Dept.
220 South Royal Oaks Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37064