What happens when the Reg D limit is reached for the month?
- Point of Sale (POS) debit card transactions: Additional authorization requests will be rejected.
- Audio Response (PAL) Transfers or Online Banking Transfers: Your request will be rejected.
- Overdraft Protection: Funds will not be automatically transferred from your savings account to pay an item if there are insufficient funds in your checking account to cover the amount of the item. Your item will be returned unpaid and an NSF fee will be charged to your account.
- ACH Debits: Your ACH debit will be returned unpaid and an NSF fee will be charged to your account.
- Employee Assisted Transfers: You will be informed that your limit has been reached and your request cannot be processed at that time.