Upcoming Seminars and Webinars
More information below or click on the topic you're interested in.
Tuesday, February 14, 12:00-1:00pm CST
Headed in the right direction with your IRA? As you plan for retirement, you’re faced with many choices. Sometimes you take the right road. Sometimes you don’t. Here’s an opportunity to take the right road and steer toward your personal retirement goals using IRAs.
You’ll learn the answers to your IRA questions, including:
- What’s the difference between traditional and Roth IRAs?
- How do I decide which type of IRA is right for me?
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- When can I withdraw from my IRA for retirement income?
- Should I consider a rollover into an IRA?
- How will an IRA fit into my overall retirement plan?
Join us from the comfort of your home or office!
Questions? Want to RSVP?
Contact Katryna at 615-371-3737 or 800-521-9653 ex. 2317
or email email@example.com
MEMBERS Insurance & Investments and MEMBERS are marketing names for the products, services and programs offered by CMFG Life Insurance Company (CMFG Life) and other leading carriers. MEMBERS® is a registered trademark of CMFG Life. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Annuity and insurance products are issued by CMFG Life, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA 50677.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, may lose value, no financial institution guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. Representative is neither a tax advisor nor attorney. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional. For legal questions, consult your attorney. FR-1691075.1-0117-0219
New Dreams Just Around the Corner
Painting a Better Picture for Your Retirement
Seminar: Dates in March and April
Webinar: Tuesday, March 14
Retirement income planning is the process of understanding how much income you’ll need during your retirement years to support the retirement lifestyle you want, and positioning your assets to provide that income. While there’s no such thing as a “one size fits all” plan, there are steps you can take to increase the possibility of a financially secure retirement.
In this seminar on Retirement Income Planning, you'll learn:
- how to plan for when your retirement will start (including the impact of early retirement, delayed retirement, and working in retirement), how long it will last, and the retirement lifestyle you want.
- steps to estimate the amount of money you'll need in retirement to meet your goals, factoring in health-care costs, taxes, and inflation.
- how to supplement fixed income sources such as Social Security and an employer pension with your retirement savings, including the products and investment strategies you should consider, a sustainable withdrawal rate, and the best order to tap various accounts.
You'll also receive a complimentary workbook created just for this presentation. The workbook contains key information, worksheets, and questions to help you remember important points from the seminar.
After registering, you'll receive a confirmation email from Members Financial Service. Questions about this event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured. May lose value. No financial institution guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The CFP® certification marks are not affiliated with CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. FR-1704431.1-0217-0319